Recovery Agent Requirements
- The ideal candidate for Recovery Agent is an individual who has EXPERIENCE in recovery and repossession, a person who seeks a full time career in the professional recovery and repossession field.
- The candidate must be willing to learn the recovery process the way we do it, and maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- The candidate must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients to provide the highest level of customer service and order completion.
- You will have the ability to make $1000 plus a week for the right person.
Must be at least 25 years old.
Must have no felony convictions.
Must be team oriented.
Be willing to learn the asset recovery and repossession services field with a positive attitude.
Be able to maintain, operate and keep assigned vehicle clean.
Obtain/retain at all times a valid driver’s license with at least an F endorsement.
Obtain/retain at all times a valid medical card.
Obtain/retain at all times a Memphis/Shelby County driver’s towing permit.
Be able to learn to navigate and operate a GPS unit.
Have access to a computer and the Internet to use our online recovery database.
Be prepared and able to complete updates on each case every 48 hours using our online recovery database.
Be able to accurately complete detailed condition reports on each repossessed vehicle.
Be able to communicate clearly and courteously, act professionally and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
Display the standards and expectations of the company when dealing with the public or any customer.
Be willing to work long or extended hours.
Camera Car Driver Requirements
- Looking to hire day and night drivers in a company car. The pay is respectively $350 Plus in a 5 1/2 day work week.
- (Commission based 1099) If you meet our requirements, you will be contacted to set up an interview by our driver manager.
- Please do not apply if you fail to meet any of the requirements.
- All other questions will be answered at the time of the interview, thank you!
You must have a clean driving record with an active driver license and are required to state any accidents, moving violations, or DUI/DWI along with the date of the violation below. Please have a current DMV record on file.
You must be at least 25 years of age for insurance purposes, please state your age so we may determine if you are eligible for this position.
You must be able to work a minimum of 50 hours a week, including some weekends. Please state the hours you are available.
You must have computer and GPS knowledge allowing you to navigate yourself. Laptop and all computer software are provided.
Must know this area and its surrounding cities very well.
You must work well alone and be self efficient.
You must have your own cellular phone, in case of emergencies or technical support.
You must have your own reliable transportation to and from work
This could be a good part time position for stay at home moms or students on a limited schedule.
Skip Tracer Requirements
compensation: Incentive based compensation program which includes a base pay along with a commission structure based on results generated(production based, no cap).
employment type: full-time
We are searching for several elite skip tracers to work difficult assignments within our fast paced office environment.
The qualified individual will be involved in locating individuals and collateral. The successful recovery of assets will be completed by utilizing our proprietary systems and having discussions directly with the debtors and third party contacts.
The skip tracer will be responsible for maintaining customer service, updating designated accounts, as well as communicating with our clients. The responsibilities of this position are performed 100% in our offices – it does not require field work or travel.
The ideal candidate for this position must be persistent, assertive, and thrives under pressure.
Required Skills / Experience
Minimum 2 years skip tracing experience
Strong and assertive phone skills with a clear concise phone voice.
Working knowledge of websites and protocol involving the use of Public record and
social media to gain leads in locating debtors.
Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
Experience with collateral repossession
Collections, asset recovery, skip tracing, credit experience would be beneficial
Expected to work a queue of 75-125 skip accounts in an expeditious and efficient manner with attaining a high % of successful recoveries.
Expected to work independently with minimum supervision.